I'm trying to program a facebook crowler for generate a friend graph and stuff like that.
the idea is:
1. get to the login page "www.facebook.com"
2. enter my username & password
3. get my home page
4. start process the data
i read a lot in the web and i still cannot decide in which technology i have to choose:
1. i tried to work with HTTPRequest class
2. i tried to work with the SWT and to open a browser
3. i tried to read some about the FB API's in their forum but i didn't find something interesting.
i will be very happy if someone could help me to pass the 3 first missions. i stuck with that...
is there any example of posting such params and retrieving a new page?