Hi, i'm not sure if this is the right forum to be posting it (i'm new) and i apologize if it is not, but i was wondering if you guys could help me with making an easy game like tic tac toe on BlueJ, using what you guys know.
I also have a very difficult (for me) assignment in class, that i literally have no clue how to do. Ill post below what has to be included and maybe you guys could help me out. I'm sorry if this is a lot.
Write an applet that lets the user draw quadrilaterals.
• As the user clicks a sequence of 4 points, count them and store their x- and y-coordinates in two arrays.
• These points will be the vertices of the polygon.
• When the user clicks the 4th time, draw the complete polygon.
• Draw it with a red interior and a black border.
• The user should then be able to start drawing a new polygon.
• Include a button the user can click to clear the applet or code so they can shift-click to clear it.
Your programs must:
Be an applet
Use classes and encapsulation to make your code more useful, readable, and modifyable.
Implement at least one EventListener
Thanks so much