Well i have these 2 questions that i have to answer for college and i cant write the programs.
question 1 is..
Using the data list given below to initialise an array, write programs to solve each of
the following problems:
• Compute the sum of the elements in the array;
• Compute the product of the elements in the array;
• Print only the multiples of three in the array;
• Compute the frequency of the number 5 in the array;
• Print all those elements that are greater than the first element and less then the
• Print all elements whose value is equal to their index value;
• Compute the mean of the elements in the list
Data list: 2, 4, 6, 9, 5, 4, 5, 7, 12, 15, 21, 32, 45, 5, 6, 7, 12.
question 2 is..
Write a program that reads a list of 15 numbers and prints only those values that are
greater than the last number on the list.
any help would be much appreciated thanks.