Hello forum! It's been a while since I've posted, but I have something you may like. I've been working for ~2 weeks on my own IDE. My goal is to make a fast/lightweight yet powerful IDE in pure Java, hence the programs name Molniya. (Lightning in Russian)
Current features that are implemented or going to be implemented.
- Syntax highlighting
- Save, compile, and run at the click of a button
- CVN, SVN, etc.
- Multiple file support: Java, HTML, XML
- Plug-in api in order to add more files types
- Ctrl-F to search through source
- Customizable typing-macros. EX: Press shift+alt+s to instantly type System.out.println();
- Java doc support
- Search Google from the IDE
- Customizable themes
- Music player; For long, boring(?), projects
- Export to jar, even multiple versions including their natives.
That's all of the features I want in an IDE. Are there any that you guys are looking for?