(1) demonstrate the ability to write, compile, and run a simple Java program.
(2) solve a simple problem using recursion.
(3) demonstrate the ability to use recursion.
(4) demonstrate the ability to diagram a Java program.
A. Set up the compiler on your workstation.
B. Write, compile, and run a Java program that:
(1) prompts the user to type a 5 characters such as a 5 digit number,
(2) calls a parameterless. void, recursive function named "reverse" to print the
C. Diagram (i.e. illustrate with a picture) your program completely.