1. Create an AssetManager class that contains the main method for the project.
2. Create an array (of size 5) in the AssetManager class for each of the classes created in the preceding sections.
3. In the AssetManager class, create methods to add ( remember to keep the sizes of the arrays in mind), sell assets (This method simply sets the status of an asset at a given index of an array to sold) and print the contents of each of the objects for each of the arrays. Provide proper Javadoc comments for each of the methods.
4. In the main method, write code to enter from input 5 of each of the assets into the respective arrays using the add methods just created.
5. Print out the contents of all the arrays using the print methods you have created to provide an initial asset report.
6. In the main method, change the current value of at least 10 objects from the arrays using the getter and setter methods.
7. Print out the contents of the assets that can be sold at a profit using the checkProfitOrLoss method and the print methods you have created to provide an asset sales report.