I'm new to Java. I really need help with a Java task from someone who knows Java good.
Here's the task:
• In May 14 days with rain and it fell a total of 68 mm precipitation that month
• in June 21 days with rain and it fell a total of 157 mm precipitation that month
• in July 19 days with rain and it fell a total of 107 mm precipitation in that month
You should now create a java application that you are in any variable type information above and then calculate the other variables and print on screen the following three pieces of information (with appropriate texts in front of the numbers):
• The amount of precipitation, a total summer 2011 (= May + June + July)
• How much on average fell as precipitation on the days it rained in the summer of 2011.
• Normal rainfall for an average month of July in Paris is 81 mm. What percent of normal rainfall measured in July 2011.
You must create a Java application, compile it and run it, and make sure that it's raining right (by calculating the same numbers by hand).
it's a task i've received from university, but i've been sick for 2 weeks so haven't been in the lectures cuz of that, and i don't know anyone in the class yet who can help me out with this task therefore im asking here. Basically i need help with creating the java application by scratch. I can pay if necessary.
Thanks, it's a wonderful forum. Keep it up.