Hello all I could really use help with the following. . . I understand the logic behind programming but, I suck at Java syntax.
• A salesperson will earn a fixed salary of $50,000.00.
• A salesperson will also receive a commission as a sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of the salesperson’s annual sales. The current commission is 5%.
• The total annual compensation is the fixed salary plus the commission earned.
It has to meet the following requirements
• The application should have (at least) two classes: an originally-written main class source code file and an originally-written subclass file that work in conjunction. Importing other Java library subclasses is encouraged.
• There should be proper documentation (comments) in both source code files.
• The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
Any and all help would be appreciated.