Hey guys, this is my first post into this forum so I hope I'm making it in the right section.
I'm in an introductory computer science program where we are just writing in pseudocode which I'm quite good at. The other day I was sick and missed class where our professor went over some Java programming and assigned it as extra credit. I would really like to have a solid A in this class going into the exam so my professor said I could look for some help online with writing this Java code. If someone could explain to me how to write this, it would be super helpful to me, it's worth a lot of points!!
Create, compile and test a Java program with the following characteristics:
• A variable for your first name
• A variable for your last name
• Initalize the first name variable with your first name
• Do not initialize the last name variable.
• Assign your last name to the last name variable
• Display the first name using the first name variable
• Display two blank lines
• Display the last name using the last name variable
If typing over Skype would be easier just say so and I will message you my Skype.