let me just explain what im trying to do.
user inputs name
user then selects type of pizza they want
user selects size of pizza
user selects number of pizzas
if user is finished he/she is displayed all they ordered plus the prices (with the 5% tax applied)
public class pizzaorder
private String PizzaName;
private int size;
public static void main(String args)
System.out.println("Please input your name:");
Scanner keyboard = new Scanner(System.in);
String Name = keyboard.nextLine();
System.out.println("Hello" + Name);
System.out.println("********** Menu **********");
System.out.println("1.Cheese\t2.Pepperoni\t3.Sausage\n4.hree Cheese\t.5Buffalo Wings\t\6.Quit");
System.out.println("Please enter type of pizza");
int choice = keyboard.nextInt();
System.out.println("What size of pizza?(inches and cost)");
int size = keyboard.nextInt();
System.out.println("How many of this pizza?");
int amount = keyboard.nextInt();
public static void checkout(String args)
while (choice !=3)
What the program needs is this.
1. The class should have input method to gather information for one pizza.
2. The class should have method to output the information about one pizza.
3. Has at least two constructors, i.e. the default constructor and the constructor
that initializes the instance variables of a pizza. You may add more if you wish.
4. The class should have a reasonable set of accessor and mutator methods,
whether or not your program uses them.
and when your ordering the pizza it should have
1. An order may contain multiple pizzas. Use an array to store all the pizzas in
2. The class should have input method to gather information for one order.
When asking customer for the order, the program should display the available
3. The class should have method to calculate the total price for each order. Pizza
unit price are determined by size, not by pizza type. There is also a 10% sales
tax charged on the entire order. For example, if a customer orders three pizzas
The application should provide a menu that leads users of the order process. The
menu should have at least the follow options:
1. Order: put an order.
2. Confirm: calculate the total price and display the detailed order.
3. Check out: output end of order message, such as thank you for your order,
and terminate the application.
now as you can see by the commands im using and how im using them, im god awful at java. i can barely keep up with what i know so throwing something fancy in there will terrorize me. So if youre explaining something to me dumb it down ALOT.