The requirements of the take home part of the java1 FINAL are as follow:
(1) Design the BANK ACCOUNT balance and interest calculation project (p252, Q10) using class, constructors, and methods approach as of the principle described in Chapter 6.
(2) You have to design at least 4 methods and three constructors in the class.
(3) Design a demo program with loop for various interest rates I/P from a user of your program.
(4) Use GUI style statement for the I/O (input and output) operation.
(5) This project of the final is 30 points. If your name is not in the program source, no points is given.
(6) Your program source file name (java class file name) should be in this format: W0x_XY_FINAL.java
W0x is the course section name: W02, or W03, XY is your first name and last name initial.
If your program source file name not in this format, there will be 20 points deduction.
(7) If there are syntax error (compilation error), there will be no points.
(8) If the program is not stored in java format source file extension, no points.
(9) If the program source file is not attached as a java file extension, no points.
(10) You may use the sample solution of the project emailed to you before as a base.
(11) The subject line of your email for the FINAL must write in this format:
Your full name, W0x_XY_FINAL.java (as of item 6 format).
NOTE: If the subject line is missing or not in this format, 20 points deduction.