I got serveral questions about Graphics in Java.
- Is it possible to detect Drawn Images/Rectangles without knowing the x & y positions
- Is it possible remove recangles? I know it's possible via "g.clearRect" but then at the place where the rectangle was is a black recangle now probaly because i work with a transparent background with a wood pattern.
- Same question about but then with images no clearImage function found.
- So above is the option about removing but isn't it possible to replace an drawn image with another one? I tried to draw another image on a certain x & y location but it just draws over it.
- Another option (maybe, just brainstorming atm) it is possible of keeping track of positons where you draw something what if you make a seperate array with the places where the second image must come is it then possible to remove everything that Graphics has drawn (in a clean way so there are not black holes). And then just redraw everything from those arrays?
PS: Sorry for bad english, was in a terrible rush when I typed this.