Work to be done
In this assignment you will have to write a simple caderneta application for the school Mateus Sansao Mutemba. The big deal is to track the work done by the teachers where by a teacher can have many class to teach. We also take in consideration that a class may have different teacher due the fact that there is specific teachers for each subject. A student may have lessons with different teachers as well as a teacher may teach many students.
The aim of this project is to create a software that will hold the marks of the students in each subject in order to make it easy to calculate the average and provide the results.
The goal of the second millstone is to develop the entity relationship diagram based on the study performing during the analyze and design phase. List of activities to be done at this millstone:
• Find entities
• Establish the relationship between these entities
• Find at least 4 attributes for each entity
• Design the entity relationship diagram using Mysql Workbench
• Implement the entity relationship diagram into Mysql database
• Zip all activities done at this millstone.
Note: The first millstone is to be submitted on May 16th.
After design UML diagrams and the entity relationship diagrams, finally you are going to implement in java programming language the application code, based on the UML diagrams designed (class, activity or sequence diagram). The architecture that you are going to use should have the following elements:
• The front view ( a command line user interface)
• Classes that map the entities from the database
• Controllers classes that will enable users to add, remove and update the entities
• Connect the application to Mysql database.
At this phase you should be able to integrate in your application, almost all the cornerstone of the Object Oriented Programming ( Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Interface, Abstraction and exception handling).