Assume the tanker is a cylinder of length 19.35 feet and volume 1320 gallons. What is the
diameter in feet of the tanker truck?
To solve this problem, write a Java program to calculate the diameter. For full credit, your
Java application must follow these specifications.
1. The program must interactively input the capacity of the tanker in gallons and its
length in feet. This should be done in the main method of your Tester class.
2. The input data should then be used to construct a TankerTruck object. You will
need to write the TankerTruck class.
3. A TankerTruck method should be used by main to calculate the resulting diameter of
the truck in feet.
4. Your program should use the standard Java constant for the math constant PI.
5. The output should be displayed using fixed-point notation, rounding to one decimal
place of precision
if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.