How can I do the work below in Java
• In this “main class”, create 5 objects of the class Menu, as defined in the table below.
name amount of calories cooking time price per person number of drinks
Fufu and Groundnut Soup 564.65 25 15.57 2
Red Red 345 12 9.98 0
Rice and Beef Stew 560.4 15 12.65 1
Ga Kenkey and Fish 780 10 10.15 1
Banku and Tilapia 450.4 35 25.17 2
• In your “main class” create an array of length 5, and store the 5 objects (Exercise c) into the array. You can use any name for your array.
• From the array, use a loop to:
o Print the details of all the objects using the method you defined in Exercise b.
• Use another loop to:
o Print only the name and cooking time of all the dishes that take less than 30 minutes to cook. Hint: you may use the getter methods for the name and cooking time attributes, and then, print these values (name, cooking time).
• Use another loop to :
o Calculate and print the total price of all the objects (in the array).
o Calculate the total price of all the objects with VAT included for each dish (VAT rate is 17.5%).
• Create a folder with your index number as its name.
• Copy your Java Project folder into the created folder.
• Print a hard copy of your classes.
• Submit both soft copy and hard copy of your project by 5th May 2014.