Hello, new to the forum. I'd like to be honest here firstly. I am an English major and I'm taking a java class that I've gotten very behind in due to having to write several lengthy essays a week, job, etc. I need to have this small project done by thursday and I'm really not too sure where to begin. Below are the guidelines I am supposed to follow. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
• GUI to prompt user for appropriate information & display output
• GUI that contains at least three Components (such as Text Fields, Check Boxes, Buttons, List Box, Combo Box……...)
• Use of File Input & Output
• Use of Exception Handling
• Use of Decision Control (if-else, switch, for loop, do while, or while loops)
• If you have more than one Window/Screen for your GUI app then include Navigation to and from each window