Welcome to the Java Programming Forums

The professional, friendly Java community. 21,500 members and growing!

The Java Programming Forums are a community of Java programmers from all around the World. Our members have a wide range of skills and they all have one thing in common: A passion to learn and code Java. We invite beginner Java programmers right through to Java professionals to post here and share your knowledge. Become a part of the community, help others, expand your knowledge of Java and enjoy talking with like minded people. Registration is quick and best of all free. We look forward to meeting you.

>> REGISTER NOW TO START POSTING

Members have full access to the forums. Advertisements are removed for registered users.

Thread: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "wineet.xml"

Thanks

Default I/O warning : failed to load external entity "wineet.xml"

I used javapos in my project for the communication with a rfid printer. I developed it in Eclipse.
    When I run the project in eclipse everything works fine.

But when I run it from cmd I get the error:

I/O warning : failed to load external entity "wineet.xml" For testing I deleted wineet.xml and than I run the program in eclipse and I get the same error.

I know the wineet.xml must be in the root of the project.

And when I look in the .jar that I have created with Eclipse the wineet.xml is in the root of the project.

my run commands in cmd are:
    java -Djna.library.path=C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamSer vePrintIER560\drivers -classpath "C:\streamserve_jar\streamserve_print.jar;C:\works pace_europe_32\StreamServePrintIER560_streamserve_ print\lib\jcl.jar;C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamSer vePrintIER560_streamserve_print\lib\jcl2.3.0-RC3.jar;C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamServePrintIER 560_streamserve_print\lib\jna-3.2.7.jar;C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamServePrintI ER560_streamserve_print\lib\jpos.jar;C:\workspace_ europe_32\StreamServePrintIER560_streamserve_print \lib\jpos113_controls.jar;C:\workspace_europe_32\S treamServePrintIER560_streamserve_print\lib\jsr80-1.0.1.jar;C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamServePrintI ER560_streamserve_print\lib\jstrs.jar;C:\workspace _europe_32\StreamServePrintIER560_streamserve_prin t\lib\jstrscs.jar;C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamSer vePrintIER560_streamserve_print\lib\log4j-1.2.17.jar;C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamServePrint IER560_streamserve_print\lib\mtlgjpos-1.0.0.jar;C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamServePrintI ER560_streamserve_print\lib\slf4j.api-1.6.1.jar;C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamServePrintI ER560_streamserve_print\lib\slf4j.log4j12_1.5.2.ja r;C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamServePrintIER560_st reamserve_print\lib\xerces.jar;C:\workspace_europe _32\StreamServePrintIER560_streamserve_print\lib\x ercesImpl.jar;C:\workspace_europe_32\StreamServePr intIER560_streamserve_print\lib\xml-apis-1.4.01.jar" print.PrintBitmap1

Can anyone help me with this problem?

thx

My Mood
    Busy
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "wineet.xml"

Welcome sjipke to the forum. Please read this topic to learn how to post code in code or highlight tags and other useful info for new members.

You can Introduce yourself at Member Introductions.

As for the problem, I'll try to find a solution ASAP.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "wineet.xml"

Sounds like an error fairly specific to the libraries you are using...which I am unfamiliar with (and given your classpath, its seem complicated). Have you tried setting up your run commands with relative paths rather than absolute paths?