Welcome to the Java Programming Forums

The professional, friendly Java community. 21,500 members and growing!

The Java Programming Forums are a community of Java programmers from all around the World. Our members have a wide range of skills and they all have one thing in common: A passion to learn and code Java. We invite beginner Java programmers right through to Java professionals to post here and share your knowledge. Become a part of the community, help others, expand your knowledge of Java and enjoy talking with like minded people. Registration is quick and best of all free. We look forward to meeting you.

>> REGISTER NOW TO START POSTING

Members have full access to the forums. Advertisements are removed for registered users.

Thread: Hi expert kindly help me: List all the technical skills in Java ( to be a Programmer or Initial entry). Thanks Regards

Thanks

Default Hi expert kindly help me: List all the technical skills in Java ( to be a Programmer or Initial entry). Thanks Regards

Hi expert kindly help me:

List all the technical skills in Java ( to be a Programmer or Initial fresh entry).

Thanks Regards

Super Moderator
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks

Default Re: Hi expert kindly help me: List all the technical skills in Java ( to be a Programmer or Initial entry). Thanks Regards

Welcome to the Forum! Please read this topic to learn how to post code correctly and other useful tips for newcomers.

The answer to your question is very employer/job specific and can't be generalized for ALL possible jobs. Be reasonable.

Thanks

Default Re: Hi expert kindly help me: List all the technical skills in Java ( to be a Programmer or Initial entry). Thanks Regards

if a fresh graduates wants to be a programmer in java, what technical skills he should possess?

Thanks

well, i would assume being a critical thinker and i'm sure the employer will give you some kind of test or ask you a question on how you would solve a problem. So obviously you would probably need all the skills (everything you learned in class/self taught/reading a book) and apply these skills you learned in order to "solve" the problem. Passing the classes indicates that you learned and understood the material (hoping that I pass my classes, so doubtful of myself). But in my opinion, that's it in a nutshell.