Welcome to the Java Programming Forums

The professional, friendly Java community. 21,500 members and growing!

The Java Programming Forums are a community of Java programmers from all around the World. Our members have a wide range of skills and they all have one thing in common: A passion to learn and code Java. We invite beginner Java programmers right through to Java professionals to post here and share your knowledge. Become a part of the community, help others, expand your knowledge of Java and enjoy talking with like minded people. Registration is quick and best of all free. We look forward to meeting you.

>> REGISTER NOW TO START POSTING

Members have full access to the forums. Advertisements are removed for registered users.

Thread: Java Server Architect / Principal w/ NoSQL experience in SF for profit-turning startup

Thanks

Default Java Server Architect / Principal w/ NoSQL experience in SF for profit-turning startup

Hey All,

I've been searching for a Java Server Architect / Principal w/ NoSQL & Hadoop experience in San Francisco for the past couple months and haven't had any luck. We have a Real-Time-Bidding system (RTB) and need someone with strong experience who can step in and hit the ground running with a short learning curve. Willing to pay up to 175 base for this person if they have NoSQL/Hadoop and/or RTB experience (doe).

Is there anyone in the community interested in a new role with a great culture or have a friend that might be? If so, please shoot me a quick message with your contact info and we can have a more in-depth chat.

Here are the main techs I'm looking for, :
    -Multi-threaded Java experience involving fault tolerant highly scalable systems.
    -Work experience with modern server side Java technologies, J2EE, Spring IOC, REST, Servlet, Lucene/Solr, Hadoop, NoSQL .
    -Experience with RDBMS technologies (MySQL, Oracle) JPA/Hibernate.

Bonus skills:
    Large scale analytics (Storm, Kettle, Talend), PIG, Hive, MapReduce, Cascading, Bixo, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Linux scripting (bash, awk, sed), Machine Learning (Classification, Recommendation), Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Quartz

Thanks guys! Servers might melt if we don't get someone soon!!

Dan

Thanks

Default Re: Java Server Architect / Principal w/ NoSQL experience in SF for profit-turning startup

Quote Originally Posted by dandanbell View Post
    Hey All,

I've been searching for a Java Server Architect / Principal w/ NoSQL & Hadoop experience in San Francisco for the past couple months and haven't had any luck. We have a Real-Time-Bidding system (RTB) and need someone with strong experience who can step in and hit the ground running with a short learning curve. Willing to pay up to 175 base for this person if they have NoSQL/Hadoop and/or RTB experience (doe).

Is there anyone in the community interested in a new role with a great culture or have a friend that might be? If so, please shoot me a quick message with your contact info and we can have a more in-depth chat.

Here are the main techs I'm looking for, :
    -Multi-threaded Java experience involving fault tolerant highly scalable systems.
    -Work experience with modern server side Java technologies, J2EE, Spring IOC, REST, Servlet, Lucene/Solr, Hadoop, NoSQL .
    -Experience with RDBMS technologies (MySQL, Oracle) JPA/Hibernate.

Bonus skills:
    Large scale analytics (Storm, Kettle, Talend), PIG, Hive, MapReduce, Cascading, Bixo, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Linux scripting (bash, awk, sed), Machine Learning (Classification, Recommendation), Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Quartz

Thanks guys! Servers might melt if we don't get someone soon!!

Dan
    Hi I am working at backend developer.
    I have experienced in java, j2ee, rest, servlet, Lucence/Solr, ElasticSearch, MongoDB.