Welcome to the Java Programming Forums

The professional, friendly Java community. 21,500 members and growing!

The Java Programming Forums are a community of Java programmers from all around the World. Our members have a wide range of skills and they all have one thing in common: A passion to learn and code Java. We invite beginner Java programmers right through to Java professionals to post here and share your knowledge. Become a part of the community, help others, expand your knowledge of Java and enjoy talking with like minded people. Registration is quick and best of all free. We look forward to meeting you.

>> REGISTER NOW TO START POSTING

Members have full access to the forums. Advertisements are removed for registered users.

Thread: Free SCJP 1.5/1.6 practice tests

Thanks

Default Free SCJP 1.5/1.6 practice tests

I am not sure if this is kinda spam-ish but let announce about a free SCJP/OCPJP exam simulator.

ExamLab is a free SCJP/OCPJP exam simulator and we released a new web-based version very recently. Summarizing the features, the new ExamLab has...

1. 1 diagnostic exam, 4 practice exams, and 1 final exam. Each exam consists of 60 questions.
    2. Simulates the real exam interface - you get the same look and feel as of the real exam.
    3. All questions are made following the exam objectives.
    4. All questions are provided with explanations that you can review at the end.
    5. If you lose power or internet in the mid of doing an exam, you will be asked to recover the last exam session when you logs in back. This is how the real exam is done too.
    6. Once you completed an exam, it will be stored in your account, so you can review it at anytime.

You get all these for FREE at no costs or evil hidden charges. Just create an account on examlab.org and start practicing
    If you have questions or comments, feel free to reply to this post.

Thanks,

Devaka

My Mood
    Tired
    Thanks

Default Re: Free SCJP 1.5/1.6 practice tests

No adverting.