Welcome to the Java Programming Forums

The professional, friendly Java community. 21,500 members and growing!

The Java Programming Forums are a community of Java programmers from all around the World. Our members have a wide range of skills and they all have one thing in common: A passion to learn and code Java. We invite beginner Java programmers right through to Java professionals to post here and share your knowledge. Become a part of the community, help others, expand your knowledge of Java and enjoy talking with like minded people. Registration is quick and best of all free. We look forward to meeting you.

>> REGISTER NOW TO START POSTING

Members have full access to the forums. Advertisements are removed for registered users.

Thread: CheckStyle Error

Thanks

Lightbulb CheckStyle Error

Hi all,
    Recently I got the task of Quality code fixing , means I have to clear all the checkstyle and PMD errors from each any every java file , to achieve the desired Quality of code . We have our company standard for checkstyle and PMD , I know how to configure both of these things in eclipse and how to find errors of quality in java file . But I want to know that is there any software that can automatically solve all these problems because this is not an easy job to fix all these errors especially with PMD's . or Can we develop any software that can automatically fix all these errors . Need your help !!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks

Default Re: CheckStyle Error

I bet fixing them manually will be a lot easier than writing a tool that does it automagically.