Welcome to the Java Programming Forums

The professional, friendly Java community. 21,500 members and growing!

The Java Programming Forums are a community of Java programmers from all around the World. Our members have a wide range of skills and they all have one thing in common: A passion to learn and code Java. We invite beginner Java programmers right through to Java professionals to post here and share your knowledge. Become a part of the community, help others, expand your knowledge of Java and enjoy talking with like minded people. Registration is quick and best of all free. We look forward to meeting you.

>> REGISTER NOW TO START POSTING

Members have full access to the forums. Advertisements are removed for registered users.

Thread: Java Beginners Course, Making a 3D Game, Minecraft 2D Tutorials, Tower Defence Tutorials!

Thanks

Default Java Beginners Course, Making a 3D Game, Minecraft 2D Tutorials, Tower Defence Tutorials!

I'm Alex - making tutorials on Youtube for Java. This was recently shared on Reddit. Thought I might as well share my tutorials on the forum since they're getting quite popular on Youtube (And Reddit now), and people seems to like them so far!
    If you're new to programming in Java, you should probably check out my beginners serie "Learn Java Within 50 Days". Otherwise if you know some Java already, or just feel like jumping straight into game development you could check out the "How to make a 3D game", "How to make a Minecraft 2D sidescroller" or "How to make a Tower Defence game".
    Here are links to the playlists:

Learn Java Within 50 Days: (Under construction, uploading as often I can) Learn Java Within 50 Days - YouTube
    How to make in Java - 'Minecraft 2D Platformer': (6:15:24) How to make in Java - 'Minecraft 2D Platformer' - YouTube
    How to make in Java - 'Tower Defence': (4:47:16) How to make in Java - 'Tower Defence' - YouTube
    How to make in Java - '3D Game': (Under construction, uploading as often I can) How to make in Java - '3D Game' - YouTube

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ulixava For This Useful Post:

jaredwilliams1 (December 24th, 2012)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks

Default Re: Java Beginners Course, Making a 3D Game, Minecraft 2D Tutorials, Tower Defence Tutorials!

I liked that Text based game- tutorial :p
    Nice tutorials, will be useful to someone!

This is my secondth time i bump +6 months old topic ..
    Must check the dates more often.
    Last edited by ChainDev; August 5th, 2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Secondth time ..