Welcome to the Java Programming Forums

The professional, friendly Java community. 21,500 members and growing!

The Java Programming Forums are a community of Java programmers from all around the World. Our members have a wide range of skills and they all have one thing in common: A passion to learn and code Java. We invite beginner Java programmers right through to Java professionals to post here and share your knowledge. Become a part of the community, help others, expand your knowledge of Java and enjoy talking with like minded people. Registration is quick and best of all free. We look forward to meeting you.

>> REGISTER NOW TO START POSTING

Members have full access to the forums. Advertisements are removed for registered users.

Thread: Confusion in JAVA.................???

Thanks

Exclamation Confusion in JAVA.................???

I'm a B.com Graduate Person and now I want to Learn java Programming.
    Is this a Good Decision???
    Please Suggest me and tell me what should I do in Java programming First...???

My Mood
    Daring
    Thanks

Default Re: Confusion in JAVA.................???

I want to Learn java Programming.
    Is this a Good Decision???
    Of course! Learning something new is always a great decision. No matter what you set out to learn.

Please Suggest me and tell me what should I do in Java programming First...???
    It doesn't matter too much. In the beginning so many things are new, I think the best advice I can give someone starting out is, get used to the black box idea. Realize that there are just some things you have to accept as "this is the way it works for now" and once you pick up on enough background these things will become clear. Only when you know most of it, does it start to fit together. But if you stick with it, happy days are in the future.

Rely on your favorite search engine. They work. My searches usually begin with the keyword java and include the whole question. Watch for search results containing oracle. These are usually either the documentation for a java class or a tutorial on the use of said class. Very handy. Even if you do not get a complete understanding from either of these two places, they do provide enough details to give an idea and some more keywords to search.