Welcome to the Java Programming Forums

The professional, friendly Java community. 21,500 members and growing!

The Java Programming Forums are a community of Java programmers from all around the World. Our members have a wide range of skills and they all have one thing in common: A passion to learn and code Java. We invite beginner Java programmers right through to Java professionals to post here and share your knowledge. Become a part of the community, help others, expand your knowledge of Java and enjoy talking with like minded people. Registration is quick and best of all free. We look forward to meeting you.

>> REGISTER NOW TO START POSTING

Members have full access to the forums. Advertisements are removed for registered users.

Thread: Opening a notepad on click of submit button instead of navigating to jsp

Thanks

Default Opening a notepad on click of submit button instead of navigating to jsp

Hi

I am facing one problem when i click submit button in Spring. On click of submit it should navigate to another jsp instead its opening an empty notepad. On click of submit i've linked 1 .htm where it should get redirected but its taking the name of that(xxxxx.htm) and making it as .css(xxxxx.css) file and opening as notepad with xxxxx.css name.

Please someone help me in resolving this issue.

Thank you in advance.

My Mood
    Hungover
    Thanks

Default Re: Opening a notepad on click of submit button instead of navigating to jsp

I've moved this to the Web Frameworks forum for better topic alignment. Please read this: http://www.javaprogrammingforums.com...e-posting.html
    Useful links: How to Ask Questions the Smart Way | Use Code Tags | Java Tutorials
    Static Void Games - Play indie games, learn from game tutorials and source code, upload your own games!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Opening a notepad on click of submit button instead of navigating to jsp

You are going to need to show us some code here..
    Please use [highlight=Java] code [/highlight] tags when posting your code.
    Forum Tip: Add to peoples reputation by clicking the button on their useful posts.

Thanks

Am also facing the same problem ... Can i know the solution if any one knows?...For more information,Code works fine in the local system but in production environment it is not working????.Can any one help me regarding this.Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
    Last edited by checkoutram; December 6th, 2011 at 06:32 AM. Reason: To add more

My Mood
    Hungover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by checkoutram View Post
    Am also facing the same problem ... Can i know the solution if any one knows?...For more information,Code works fine in the local system but in production environment it is not working????.Can any one help me regarding this.Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
    Please don't hijack dead threads. Instead, post a new thread with a link to this one as a reference. Also, you're going to have to specify what you mean by "it is not working". Do you see any error messages? Some kind of strange behavior? For better help faster, post an SSCCE that demonstrates what you're talking about.
    Useful links: How to Ask Questions the Smart Way | Use Code Tags | Java Tutorials
    Static Void Games - Play indie games, learn from game tutorials and source code, upload your own games!

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks will follow it,Actually a notepad with customer.htm name .css file is opening in a notepad format.That is the strange behaviour.as he has said in the above thread.

My Mood
    Hungover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by checkoutram View Post
    Hi,

Thanks will follow it,Actually a notepad with customer.htm name .css file is opening in a notepad format.That is the strange behaviour.as he has said in the above thread.
    Right. And like I said, please don't hijack old threads. Please provide an SSCCE that demonstrates what you're talking about. Please read the link in my signature on asking questions the smart way.

Your next post should be in its own thread, not a reply to this one.