Hello everyone i hope you are all good and well. I created a new account on this forum in order to get help i hope very much i will...
I have an assignment at uni to submit but i have very little knowledge about programming so could any one look at it and give me some help i would much appreciate your help...
Inventory control system
Main features of an inventory control system are as follows:
1. Login in to the system.
2. Adding new items.
3. Modifying data of selective item.
4. Deleting existing items.
5. Check the stock availability.
6. Real time stock management (ie. When parches happen you have to increase the stock availability and if sales occurs you have to reduce the stock availability.)
- Students are required to implement an inventory control system to represent the above main features.
- You are required to implement a suitable interface to represent the features of the above system.
*You might have a final presentation on your project and viva session.
Work to be done:
1. Divide the application into modules that can be developed independently. Justify the choices of modules.
2. For each module, give a description of the functions that the module should implement.
3. Can the modules be tested before the integration? How is it called? How would you implement this testing?
4. How will you plan the integration stage?
I hope very much someone will look at it and give me some help
Thank you very muchhhhhh in advance...