Hi everyone.. I very new in Java and with 0 knowledge.. Please help me to solve this question..
You are required to write an application called Customer Billing System. This system will calculate water usage charges for a month that has been imposed by Syarikat Air Selangor Berhad. This system will categorise users into residential users and industrial users and calculate the charges based on data entered by the user. Data needed are the type of customer (Residential or Industrial), past meter reading and current meter reading.
Given the charge rate as follows:
0 – 15 m3 : RM 0.82 every m3
15.1 – 40 m3 : RM 0.65 every m3
40.1 m3 and above : RM 0.42 every m3
Minimum charge is RM 5.00
0 m3 and above : RM 1.47 every m3
Minimum charge is RM15.00
The above application must be able to hold information for up to 5 customers. Use an array and repetition structure to store information about users such as type of customer, past meter reading, current meter reading and charges. Write a structured Java program to develop the above system by following the steps below:
a) Prompt the user to input the type of customer, past meter reading and current meter reading. Next, get the difference between current meter reading and past meter reading.
b) Separate them as either R/r for Residential or I/i for Industrial. You can use any one of the two selection structures.
c) Calculate the charges based on rates given above. If there is no water consumption, the minimum charge will be imposed. You can use any one of the two selection structures.
d) Display information about the type of customer, past meter reading, current meter reading and charges for each customer. Print the information in table format.
Create a class named Student (class definition program). The class contains:
• Private attributes to store values of Student name, Student university and Student mark.
• A method named initialize() to assign initial value to the Student name, Student University and Student mark as specified in the parameter.
• A method named reverse() to display Student name in reverse order.
• A method named determineKKHS() to determine if a student comes from Hulu Selangor Community College or not. This method will return true if the value in the object is equal to the specified value.
• A method named determineGrade() to determine grade based on Student mark. This method will return grade of a student.
• A method named toString() that returns a string description for the student.
Given the grades according to marks:
90 and above A
70 – 89 B
50 – 69 C
0 – 49 D
Create the class program that has main() method for execution. This program should create two Student objects and implement all methods listed in the Student class.
Use your own creativity to implement all methods in Student class and design your interface interactively.