Welcome to the Java Programming Forums


The professional, friendly Java community. 21,500 members and growing!


The Java Programming Forums are a community of Java programmers from all around the World. Our members have a wide range of skills and they all have one thing in common: A passion to learn and code Java. We invite beginner Java programmers right through to Java professionals to post here and share your knowledge. Become a part of the community, help others, expand your knowledge of Java and enjoy talking with like minded people. Registration is quick and best of all free. We look forward to meeting you.


>> REGISTER NOW TO START POSTING


Members have full access to the forums. Advertisements are removed for registered users.

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: hello all, am new here

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default hello all, am new here

    hello all,
    am henry obinna I joined this forum yesterday through Google search. Am new to java, meaning am learning java from scratch, and i wish any pro here will be willing to teach and coach me on java.
    thanks in advance as you help,
    Henry obinna

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    So. Maryland, USA
    Posts
    4,853
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 631 Times in 618 Posts

    Default Re: hello all, am new here

    Welcome to the Forum! Please read this topic to learn how to post code correctly and other useful tips for newcomers.

    We'll all help, just ask.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: hello all, am new here

    Quote Originally Posted by GregBrannon View Post
    Welcome to the Forum! Please read this topic to learn how to post code correctly and other useful tips for newcomers.

    We'll all help, just ask.
    eerm... do I always need to use BB codes when posting on threads? because am only conversant with html. and thanks for your reply

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    So. Maryland, USA
    Posts
    4,853
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 631 Times in 618 Posts

    Default Re: hello all, am new here

    The "Go Advanced" editor provides you with the full set of editing tools so that you never have to learn any BB tags if you don't want to. However, the tags are simple and intuitive, many are comparable or at least similar to HTML, and usually become easier to simply type than spending the time required to highlight the desired text, find the right tool and select it.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: hello all, am new here

    Quote Originally Posted by GregBrannon View Post
    The "Go Advanced" editor provides you with the full set of editing tools so that you never have to learn any BB tags if you don't want to. However, the tags are simple and intuitive, many are comparable or at least similar to HTML, and usually become easier to simply type than spending the time required to highlight the desired text, find the right tool and select it.
    ok ok, most times am usually on mobile

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    So. Maryland, USA
    Posts
    4,853
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 631 Times in 618 Posts

    Default Re: hello all, am new here

    Hmmm. Most have programming questions while they're programming and few program while on mobiles. Do you?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: hello all, am new here

    Quote Originally Posted by GregBrannon View Post
    Hmmm. Most have programming questions while they're programming and few program while on mobiles. Do you?
    eerm... I use my PC for programming,

    I don't program on mobile, is it possible?

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    So. Maryland, USA
    Posts
    4,853
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 631 Times in 618 Posts

    Default Re: hello all, am new here

    All that I know of is AIDE for Android, but I haven't tried it.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: hello all, am new here

    Quote Originally Posted by GregBrannon View Post
    All that I know of is AIDE for Android, but I haven't tried it.
    yea I've heard of that, but it'll never be smooth.

Tags for this Thread