hi i have an assignment but I am way ahead in class, so i usually jump ahead but I am not sure what I going to be doing here
this is the assignment. I tried looking in my notes, but cant manage to figure out what to do. Maybe osmeone can tell me what ill be using here ( i know booleans ill be using) but I am just trying to use my notes as a guide
The XYZ School wants to carry its grade 10 students on a trip. The cost of the trip is $5,000.00. The school has only thirty days in which to collect the funds in order to go on the trip.
Design a class called SchoolContribution that creates a contribution account. Incorporate the following:
• A method called totalContribution(..) that accepts and accumulates the daily contributions.
• A Boolean method called hasMoreTime() that determines if more time is available in which to reach the targeted amount.
• A Boolean method called needMoreMoney() that determines if more contribution is needed to meet the target.
• A Boolean method called metTarget() that reports if target has been met. This must be based on meeting the target within the time frame.
• A method called toString() that returns the result.
Write a test class called TestContribution that generates the daily contributions. It keeps making contribution until it determines that either the targeted amount of contribution is met, or the time allotted to collecting the amount of money expires. In either case it displays the amount of money collected each day, and the total amount accumulated over the period.