I have been developing and running into JAXP, JAXB and SOAPMessageFactory issues. I am pretty sure it my environment which I am unable to set up correctly. If i do a re-install and only install that which I require it might work.
This problem I have googled and discussed without success. I installed Netbeans to temporarily resolve the issue but I still have environment related problems.
-WAMP (not related)
-JavaEE5 + Server
- JWSDP_HOME = C:\Sun\jwsdp-2.0
- JAVA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_05
- PATH = C:\Sun\jwsdp-2.0\jwsdp-shared\bin;C:\Sun\AppServer\bin;C:\Sun\SDK\bin;C:\ Sun\jwsdp-2.0\jaxb\lib;C:\Program Files\SSH Communications Security\SSH Secure Shell
- TEMP = %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp
- CLASSPATH = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\lib\ext\QTJava.zip;C:\Progr am Files\Java\mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar
I am pretty sure all these installed and unzipped application and APIs are causing the parsing and messaging errors.
My objectives are:
-Application server using JAXB, Sockets, MYSQL DB, SOAP
-Client using SAAJ, SOAP
My errors generated Running Netbeans 6.1
com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Bad response: (-1null Jul 5, 2008 2:10:26 PM com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection post SEVERE: SAAJ0008: Bad Response; null
To complete my objectives with SOAP http communication what APIs would I only require? I know ant is also required to parse the interface using jaxb.
Any assistance would be appreciated.