Please help me to answer these questions...
The following projects are meant to give you experience at using methods for painting. Program a graphics window that displays
(1) the playing card symbols, spade, heart, diamond, and club (Hint: Build a heart from a filled arc topped by two filled ovals; use similar tricks for the other symbols.)
(2) a Star of David, drawn in gray on a white background
(3) a silly face in various colors
(4) a pink house with a red door resting on green grass with a blue sky (Hint: for the house’s roof, use a partially filled oval.)
(5) your initials in blue block letters on a yellow background