We are delighted to inform you that CodeFest, the annual International online coding festival of Computer Engineering Society, IT-BHU, has been unveiled.
CodeFest is a unique fest wherein concepts of mathematics, logic, artificial intelligence, algorithms, language syntax, etc. are required to be deployed in programming; these concepts manifest themselves in solving problems effectively and efficiently!
CodeFest was started last year. CodeFest'10 was a phenomenal success with participation from all over the globe.
CodeFest'11 is geared up with some new and pepped up events, while maintaining the integrity of its standards.
Here is a brief description of the constituent online events:
* Mathmania: A mathematical puzzle contest that puts mathematical and computational skills to test.
* Manthan: An algorithm intensive programming contest that would require coders to tailor existing standard algorithms to solve real life computation problems.
* Virtual Combat: An educational game wherein teams of programmed robotic tanks will fight the battles for glory. Codes Do Fight! Watch this out.
* Perplexed: A programming contest, aimed to test the knowledge of C, wherein codes will be rewarded against syntactic constraints.
* Ratespiel: A technical quiz covering different areas of Computer Science.
This year CodeFest, in association with Technex'11, brings onsite events:
* Eniac: An open software exhibition where you get an opportunity to demonstrate your software from any domain.
* Code Warrior: A multiple round contest to award the title of 'ultimate computer geek'.
Visit our website to get more details.
Few exciting statistics about CodeFest'10:
* 2354 registrations (including 128 professionals) from 680 different institutions, across 59 countries.
* Some participants were among the winners of Google Code Jam, Top Coder SRMs and ACM ICPC.
* Total prize money was a whopping amount of 260,000 INR!
* CodeFest '10 was the largest online coding festival of the Indian subcontinent in 2010 in terms of prize money!
* CodeFest'10 was the second largest online coding festival of the Indian subcontinent in 2010, next to Bitwise.
* Gained recognition from several international organizations including Codechef, Adobe, British Telecom, TCS and IEEE.
The CodeFest'11 team has set out to unleash a coding extravaganza. You can't afford to miss the chance to be a part of this fest!
Still have any questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us personally at:
* Mohit Bansal email@example.com
* Saket Saurabh +91-9452-825-690 firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you all the best for CodeFest and for your future endeavors.
Be free and Happy Coding!