java pop-up actions
- I am using MySQL server as database and programming in jsp.
- I am creating a form using which the user fed information are to be
saved in the database on clicking submit at the end of the form.
- I would like to instantly save the form details to my database as
and when the user clicks the submit button and this action should also
show a pop up window for confirming the same.
- In the pop-up window, there should be 2 buttons, i.e. Continue and Cancel.
- If the user clicks the Cancel button, I wish to go back to the same
form page that the user has filled and do any required editing that
the user wishes to do, which would be saved again, over-writing the
earlier information in the database when the user clicks on the submit
button the second time.
- If the user clicks the Continue button in the pop up window, there
should be 2 actions that needs to be performed, namely:
1) to open the mail client(e.g. Outlook) the user uses on his system
with the completed form attached as a pdf file.
2) perform a logout action which logs the user out of the session.
Re: java pop-up actions
You've posted a bunch of project requirements but no coherent question. You need to tell us what specific problem you are having with your current code, else we'll not be able to help you.