Hybrix impex script developer
Impex generation scripts developer - Switzeland, Lozanne
Main Job Purpose
· Day to day work on Impex script to automate creation of new stores
· Develop tools to generate impexes automatically based on market requirements
templates (in excel or text files form)
Duties and Responsibilities
· Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
· Perform coding to written technical specifications.
· Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
· Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
· Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
· Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation
· Performs related duties as assigned
Skills / Attributes Required
· No prior knowledge of Hybris impexes is required, training will be provided
· For impex scripting : Background in development (Java or scripting language), and
advanced knowledge of SQL (since Impex are mostly derived from SQL)
· For impex generation scripts : Java or scripting language (PERL, Python, shell scripts)
· Experience in Excel VBA is a plus
· Demonstrable Software Development experience
· Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
· Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
· Flexible attitude, reliable and ability to perform under pressure.
· A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
· Ability to work well within a team
· Good communication skills
If you are interested, please send me your CV at email@example.com
Re: Hybrix impex script developer