Java Developer (London, UK) £500 per day
Java developer required for a leading investment bank in London. You will be working with the technology team supporting all aspects of equity trading, risk, and booking systems.
The main responsibilities include working in a large team covering both analysis and coding for the trading and booking systems, enhancing operational controls and partnering with
trading desks to build new business offerings. You will also be involved in the promotion of best practice for testing and SDLC.
- Strong technology skills, principally Java experience developing on Linux/Unix based systems.
- Prior experience working with distributed systems. Knowledge of n-tier architecture development and electronic trading platforms would be advantageous.
- Solid object oriented design and programming skills
- SQL and database skills, e.g. Sybase
- Any other language, ideally C++, C#
- Product level experience in equities
For more information please message me.