Java Software Engineer Position, University of Arizona (Tucson), 70K
Will work on a NSF-funded project. Project funded for 4 years. Relocation cost may be covered.
1. Must have solid knowledge and experience in full life-cycle of software development, from requirement collection to deployment and maintenance.
2. Must have at least one year experience in software industry or equivalent professional experience in academic research software development.
3. Must have experience with Java programming language and application development environment such as Eclipse. Knowledge and experience in Perl and web application development is a plus.
4. Knowledge and experience in natural language processing such as regular expression pattern match, syntactic parsing, and/or semantic analysis are highly desirable but not required
5. Knowledge and background in systematics and/or evolutionary biology are highly desirable but not required
To apply, email letter of intent, CV, and names of references to email@example.com.