* The method <tt>clone</tt> for class <tt>Object</tt> performs a
* specific cloning operation. First, if the class of this object does
* not implement the interface <tt>Cloneable</tt>, then a
* <tt>CloneNotSupportedException</tt> is thrown. Note that all arrays
* are considered to implement the interface <tt>Cloneable</tt>.
* Otherwise, this method creates a new instance of the class of this
* object and initializes all its fields with exactly the contents of
* the corresponding fields of this object, as if by assignment; the
* contents of the fields are not themselves cloned. Thus, this method
* performs a "shallow copy" of this object, not a "deep copy" operation.
* The class <tt>Object</tt> does not itself implement the interface
* <tt>Cloneable</tt>, so calling the <tt>clone</tt> method on an object
* whose class is <tt>Object</tt> will result in throwing an
* exception at run time.