Hello...I am using oracle 10g XE as my database.I am trying to connect to this database using servlet.When I compile my program for creating class file I am not getting error.Through html form I am inserting data and after clicking on submit button the servlet program is being called.No error till this...But when I check in my database I am not getting any data..
Once I tried to delete data from Sql Command line at that time I got msg that 1 rows deleted but after re-connecting I got that data again.
I am trying my best to solve this but If anyone can get the answer of this let me know.
Re: servlet problem
You probably maybe forget to commit the database transaction.
Originally Posted by amritag