A team for learning and fun
* Do you believe your time is valuable and shouldn't be spent on doing things you don't really like?
* Do you think that instead it should be fully used for stuff you truly love?
* Are you an aspiring Java programmer or GUI-/Web-designer, who would like to create something really cool, but is overwhelmed by the amount of necessary stuff to learn?
* Do you think that working in a team is fun, inspiring and efficient way of learning and creation?
If so, than a nice programmers team is exactly what you need. And now you have an opportunity to join a new team for inexperienced programmers (1 ~ 3 years) who is just originating.
What YOU will get from joining the team:
+ Ability to focus on doing and learning the stuff you really like. Passionate on writing efficient database software? Focus on it. Love to create fantastic-looking graphical designs? Do it!
+ At the same time – ability to create real-world projects. Necessary things you don't like are done by teammates who like them!
+ Experience of teamwork with a friendly community
+ Participate in creation of real projects who can yield fun now and income in perspective!
The primary focus of the team – at least for the first project – is building websites with Servlets technology, that's why the following skills are especially welcomed:
* Database interaction (JDBC, ORM frameworks, SQL, etc.)
* Servlet technology (MVC frameworks like Spring and Struts, Servlets, Filters, Tags, deployment...)
* Software architecture
However, everyone who has passion to programming is welcomed! If you are interested, please contact me via PM.