Digital Life Assistance system using JAVA
My name is himanshu and i am preparing for a new huge project of developing a real time digital life assistance system in java.
There are many things that can be done with it and i want it to be as complex as possible. I only have a rough idea that what it should be able to do, here it is ...
1. Process voice commands and response in voice.
2. Perform several task given by the user, both for in and out of the PC.
3. Can be placed in a centralized server and allow control over any client (ie other machine or mobile app).
4. very very interactive in terms of communication and work it can perform.
I am an intermediate java programmer and want to build an AI module for this program to.
I need help over any of the following topics or even off these topics
1. I need guidance for VOICE to TEXT and TEXT to VOICE API's for java.
2. some good reference for the server side programming in java.
3. what scripting language and AI modules i can use to make it communicate.
4. any reference regarding this project.
***** IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS WORKING ON SOMETHING SAME OR FINDS THIS PROJECT INTERESTING, YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO JOIN. MAIL ME @ ::: HIMVAIS@GMAIL.COM ::: ******
Thanks in advance
Re: Digital Life Assistance system using JAVA
Android made it easy. One thing to read.