GUI for Linux OSProcess
I have a Homework assignment and i have no idea how to build a basic Java GUI, i dont need the complete solution but can i have a solution in words as in an algorithm or where links/tutorials which i should read to gain enough knowledge to solve this one.
The software shall have a GUI interface that:
1) Has two buttons
1. A button to start a user-defined process
2. A button to stop the user-defined process
3. Both buttons shall indicate what functions they perform
2) Has a text-field that allows a user to enter the arguments to create a process
3) Has a text-box that will allow text output from the created process to be view-able to the
The executable software shall be one .jar file that allows the user to start the program
so if i type ls -la in the textbox, the text field should be populated by the ls -la of the directory.
Re: GUI for Linux OSProcess